It’s a battle, using SEO tools to get a high volume of traffic. That’s right!
So, how should you win this marketing battle with your current SEO Tools? It’s simple – get content that ranks highest on Google. Then, you get the trophy of massive traffic. But, is it really that simple?
The answer is NO.
Of course, you need to have technical knowledge of SEO skills. And, of course, for those who don’t have these skills, doing even simple SEO can be a most intimidating thing to do!
Well, that ends today! Ankur Shukla already created the software to ease your problem.
This awesome new set of SEO tools can ease your mind when planning out and executing your otherwise time-gobbling SEO work.
Wanna know more? Let’s go read this review!
This is a 25-in-1 collection of powerful and symbiotic SEO Tools. Using this set of powerful apps, you can quickly optimize your sites just like an SEO expert! Let’s have a look at each tool.
- Article Spinner & Rewriter – Spins a text article & rewrites it – works in 7 languages. Get unique content for your site quickly.
- Plagiarism Checker – Check the uniqueness of an article. Make sure your content is unique to get better ranking.
- Backlink Maker – Creates backlinks to your site automatically, plus pinger. Get backlinks in high PR pages with just one click.
- Meta Tag Generator – Generate Google-friendly meta tags. Improve your onsite SEO adding proper metatags for Google and other SE.
- Meta Tags Analyzer – Analyze the Meta Tags for any webpage. Find out what keywords your competitors are targeting + improve your onsite SEO.
- Keyword Position Checker – Find out in which position a website ranks in Google & Yahoo for multiple keywords. Get info about your rankings and your competitors for multiple keywords.
- XML Sitemap Generator – Generate an XML sitemap for your website. Improve your SEO ranking by creating a sitemap and submitting it to multiple SEs.
- Backlink Checker – Find the number of backlinks to a website. Find out how many backlinks your website has (or your competitors).
- Alexa Rank Checker – Find out the Alexa Rank Checker of a website. Get info about the popularity of a website.
- Online Ping Website Tool – Ping your website from 60+ websites. Improve your SEO by notifying SEs of new pages in your website.
- Link Analyzer – Get information about all links in your website. Get the info you need to improve onpage SEO for your website.
- Keyword Density Checker – Find out how many times each keyword appears on a website. Find out what keywords your competitors are targeting + improve your onsite SEO.
- Google Malware Checker – Find out if your website has been hacked. Keep your site safe.
- Broken Links Finder – Find out of your site has broken links, identify them and remove them for better SEO & higher rankings.
- URL Rewriting Tool – Creates an .htaccess file with your URL rewriting. Improve your permalink structure.
- Redirect Checker – Find out if your website has www / non www redirection.
- MozRank Checker – Find out MozRank, Page Authority and Domain Authority for any domain. Get useful SEO information.
- Server Status Checker – Find out the status of your server (online/offline). Make sure your website is online.
- Webpage Screen Resolution Simulator – Find out how your website looks at several screen resolutions. Make sure your website looks good on mobile devices to offer a better user experience.
- Reverse IP Domain Checker – Find other domains hosted in the same server. Spy on your competitors.
- Blacklist Lookup – Find out if your domain/ip has been blacklisted. Make sure your website is not blacklisted/penalized.
- Page Speed Checker Tool – Speed is a very important factor for ranking your sites higher especially on mobile devices – use this to check your speed.
- Link Price Calculator – Find out how much a link from a specific domain might be worth. Find information about the best websites to get backlinks from.
- Domain Hosting Checker – Find out which hosting company a website is using.
- Google Index Checker – Find out how many pages Google has indexed for a specific domain. Get useful information for your SEO from Google.
How Does It Work?
This is super easy to use. Not convinced? Let’s go check the demo video below to see some of these SEO tools in action:
- Super user-friendly
- Doesn’t require deep knowledge on SEO
- Responsive Technical Support
So far, we haven’t had any problems with any of these apps. You just have to make sure that you are using them with a reasonably fast internet connection to get 100% functionality. If you encounter any unknown issues, support helpdesk is open to help you.
There you have it! We already gave you the things you need to know to take your career into the next level without a sweat.
A brief note in regard to the review articles I post on this site. The product or service producers may give me access to their software cost-free so I can carry out my critique. In spite of this, I never promise any vendor a positive article or what I will write in my assessment. When you click a link that takes you to a sales page for a paid product or service for sale this hyperlink may be an associate link and I will be compensated a percentage of the product sales price if you decide to choose to purchase it. By purchasing products or services I recommend, you are helping me to maintain this site and continue to offer valuable insights into the items I review. Thank you for your support!