If you’re planning to learn Spanish so that you can communicate with the locals during a short holiday, there are several ‘learn Spanish’ courses online that you could try. However, most of them are not that good.
Very often the phrases taught are either outdated or too formal. You’ll sound ridiculous to the locals who do not speak that way at all. It can be embarrassing. To save yourself the humiliation, it’s best to get a Spanish course that has been proven to help you learn Spanish well.
One of the very best Spanish course offerings online is Rocket Spanish. In fact, if you Googled the term “learn Spanish”, it’s inevitable to come across many sites that mention Rocket Spanish.
This is a brand that has a wide variety of different language courses designed to help beginners learn languages and reach an intermediate level. Once you get to intermediate, you may consider advancing further, depending on your interest in the language.
Let’s take a closer look and see why Rocket Spanish is so popular and effective…
The Good Points:
1) The course is laid out in a very systematic way to guide the beginner through the different modules so that they can improve gradually. By following this system, they’ll develop a strong foundation in Spanish and it will help them advance much faster as they learn the more advanced phrases and sentence structures.
2) There are several modules in Rocket Spanish that are designed to make you proficient in the language. Here’s a brief breakdown of what you’ll find inside:
* Interactive audio lessons
* Language and Culture Lessons
* The “Survival Kit”
* “My Advanced Learning”
* Flash Cards
There’s even a forum where you can communicate with people who have purchased this product. It’s a good place to share tips and more.
3) This is a bestselling course online with many satisfied customers. It’s proven to work. So, there’s no need to worry about it not being up to standard.
You do not want to be in a situation where you think you’re speaking Spanish, but everyone else is wondering what language you’re speaking.
5) There are 31 audio lessons that you have lifetime access to. The phrases and words you learn will allow you to have a proper conversation in different settings. You’ll not be learning pointless phrases like, “This is a pretty flower”, etc. No no… you’ll learn lines that teach you how to order meals or a drink, how to get directions, etc. Useful and very relevant lines.
6) There are a lot of conveniences here. You can download the audio training into your mp3 player or tablet and listen to them while you’re on the go. In other words, you can be learning Spanish while walking in the mall or driving to work, etc. This will really accelerate your learning.
7) This course is covered by a 60-day refund policy. This is enough time to learn and speak Spanish with the program. If despite your best efforts you see no improvement (highly unlikely), you can always get your money back. Despite the refund policy, this product has a very low refund rate because it is that good.
8) Considering the amount of value, you’re getting, the pricing is ridiculously low. You’ll save so much more money with Rocket Spanish instead of hiring a tutor or going for classes.
The Bad Points:
1) Learning any language will take you time and effort. While Rocket Spanish is an excellent training course, you’ll still need to study it and practice speaking it. Consistency and patience are required. You can’t master the language in 3 days.
If you’re looking for miracles, this program is not it. If you’re willing to work a little and master Spanish, this guide is perfect for you.
2) This is an online course. You’ll need a computer with a working internet connection to purchase and access it.
Should You Get It?
All the audio lessons are geared towards people who want to speak the language relatively fluently. The beauty of Rocket Spanish is that you can go from not knowing a word of Spanish to holding a conversation in Spanish in 2 to 4 weeks.
Of course, to get really good, it’s best to speak to the locals and gradually improve your vocabulary and fluency. But if you’re just starting out, you can’t go wrong with Rocket Spanish.